Just a quick note to provide you with a list of Coworking benefits courtesy of the the Cocal-Cola Company:
1. Avoid guilt. Working in a coffee shop or café usually causes you to feel the need to purchase something. In a coworking space you can use all the wifi you want without the guilt.
2. Build Your Client Base. Those who cowork come from a diverse group of businesses. Therefore, you might provide a service that the person next to you needs and vice versa.
3. Professional Environment. Having a space committed to work and only to work can be valuable. Having a work devoted area often aids in productivity.
4. Build a Network. In business, it’s not what you know it’s who you know. You could be sharing a desk with a future investor, mentor or business partner. There is a lot of networking potential when you surround yourself with people.
5. Legitimize Your Operation. Coworking spaces offer conference rooms that are great for scheduling meetings. You increase your legitimacy by hosting a meeting in a place like this as opposed to a coffee shop or your kitchen counter.
7. Knowledge At Your Fingertips. Most coworking spaces host events and seminars focused on a variety of different topics taught by experts
8. Save Money! According to deskmag “the average monthly cost of a flexible desk is just $195 in the US, €189 in Europe and £168 in the UK.” To have your own office it is over double the cost. Depending on the area a 200 square-foot-office can be as much as $500 or more per month.
What would you add to the list?